Saturday, July 23, 2016

Justice for Taylin: Re-unite Her With Her Family

     Last spring my cousin had her daughter taken from her. She was abducted from school. The people got her out of the state so now my cousin has to go to court to get her back. She seriously needs a lawyer to help get her daughter back.  I set up a Go Fund me for my cousin and hope that my blogging friends share so that this poor little girl can come home.

     I won't write much in this blog because the Go Fund Me explains it all. Please ask questions here if you need to though.

     Thank-you in advance for any help you can give. If you can't help with money please do keep them in your prayers.

I also ask you to share, share, share the Go Fund Me page.

https://www.gofundme.com/7v4wj8

No comments:

Post a Comment