Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Is Google trying to Keep My Money?

     I have tried to contact Google AdSense

to no avail. They had me on hold for an hour today only to say they closed and would not take my call. They then said that I could use their web support.

    Their web support is a joke. There is no way to find a solution to the issue I am having and I see many others are having the same issue.

    When I go to my AdSense account it tells me I need to sign the new terms of service. So, I read them and at the end it just says that an admin needs to sign the account. 

    I am the admin! I am the only one who has used my account and I checked the system, I am using the right Gmail too. There is no reason for it not to let me in.

    This is frustrating enough but to have no way to contact the company is ridiculous. 

    I wonder if they do this so they can keep all of the money people have earned? I mean if you can't get into your account then you can't cash out. So what better way to avoid paying people. Just don't let them into their accounts and provide no way to fix the issue.

    If anyone knows how to contact AdSense or how to sign the terms as the admin that I am please let me know.

    Oh and their solution online is to sign in as a different user. Wait, common sense tells me that I can't sign into my account as someone else. 

   Come on Google get it together and be a better company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment