Sunday, January 17, 2016

Vintage Deer Photo Plaque: Beautiful Addition to Any Decor



      I absolutely love the Zazzle.com Vintage Deer Photo Plaque. The black and white contrast gives it a unique hue. Because of the woodland design this would fit a rustic decor. The black and white makes it fit a modern day decor and I can see it in a restroom or kitchen with its nature design.

     I used to have a completely black and white kitchen, this plaque would have fit perfectly there. In my new home it will fit best in my living room. I see it hanging on a wall above the mantle. I love how different color borders can be added to the design and would possibly add blue to mine so that will match with the black and white.

     I have a lot of pictures and paintings on my walls making the Vintage Deer Plaque a perfect fit. It will not take up a lot of room while adding that modern, natural feel.

     I can also see this plaque in my dining area and kitchen. My dining area is the best fit along with my spoon collection.

     Plaques are meant to enhance a decor and not take over. This plaque enhances without being overbearing. It is an excellent addition to any home.


     Vintage Deer Photo Plaque Buy here   
Art Plaques

4 comments:

  1. Is it my imagination or does one of those deer seem to be shooting a bow and arrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm it looks like it but if you look closer there are two legs back there behind the deer...kind of an added interest to the shot.

      Delete
  2. That is a unique piece to hang on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that vintage deer photo plaque.

    ReplyDelete