Friday, January 8, 2016

El Yucko in Colorado

     I have this friend in California who has been sharing the rain they are having there from El Nino. I have enjoyed his vlogs because he is so funny and it is interesting to see what is going on in California. I absolutely love California and my friend, Anthony is so much fun to watch in his vlogs.

     Last night here in Colorado where I live, we had snow, we had lots of snow. We had more snow at one time than I have seen here in years. From 9 PM to 3 Am we had 10 " of snow fall. I woke up in the night shocked at how much snow we had. So I thought of my friends vlogs and decided to record a video of the snow we got to show him.  I decided to name ours El Yucko. It is wet, cold and yucky.

     Here is my video tribute to El Yucko for you my friend Anthony. I am not good at this vlogging thing, but it was for fun so  enjoy and many hugs to everyone.

     Click on the link to see the video.

     El Yucko in Colorado

   

4 comments:

  1. That's quite a lot of snow! There are parts of Scotland which get that much (and more) but fortunately, not where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just in the middle of our first really bad "winter day and night" Temperatures dropped 20 degrees and we are getting ice and snow.....El Yucko is right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are hitting the sub zero temps. It is awful.....yucko!

      Delete