Friday, May 15, 2020

Cause for Concern! Colorado Health Officials Falsely Reports Death as Coronavirus

     If this is happening in small town Colorado folks we need to question all of their reports. Yes people are dying from complications of the Coronavrus but not all deaths are COVID deaths.

     The city of Cortez, Colorado which is in Montezuma Country is the subject of false reporting.  I used to live there and I know the coroner personally. He is an extremely decent and honest man. He reported this death in question as alcohol related and that is what he put on the death report, but health officials reported the death as Coronavirus because the man did test positive for it. He did not die form CV however!

     I will share the news reports here because they explain the entire story in better detail..

     People, we need to wake up! This is not an isolated incident! It is happening everywhere! Our economy is being destroyed and people are being put into financial ruin. Many people seriously fear for their lives and are afraid to step outside. We are on the verge of a civil war in my opinion. This is all  because of the COVID numbers reported for the pubic to see. The thousands of deaths reported by people that some truly trust.  Granted people do die form the illness but knowing that even this one death was falsely reported as COVID makes me question everything they are saying. I do trust dishonesty and this is not honest!

     Please really listen and read the attached stories! They explain that the CDC also says they report deaths as COVID when there is a positive test and then someone dies. So that makes me wonder how many people died from things such as in a car wreck etc but because they tested positive for COVID they were added to the numbers.

     I know Mr. Deavers personally! I know he is an honest man! He also has the documentation to support his claims! This is NOT fake news! This is real folks so I really hope that you read both news reports from credible sources and take this seriously.  Lets make this viral so that at least in this one instance the county of Montezuma can get answers!

We need to be afraid of the lies!  They will destroy us faster than any virus ever could!

      Fox News Report

      9 News Report

+COVID
+report
+CDC
+False

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about the numbers in Colorado but the majority of those deaths in New York were directly related to COVID. I'm still taking precautions no matter what. Better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colorado actually decreased their numbers even more ... this said I wonder how many other numbers have been altered???

      I make sure to wash my hands for sure and stay home when sick. But then I always did that....before COVID. The flu can be ugly too....

      Here is the article about Colorado decreasing numbers....https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-lowers-coronavirus-death-count

      Delete