Monday, December 17, 2018

Arsenic Kitchen is Back Better than Ever!!

      Last night...well this morning. (December 19, 2018)....I woke up at 3 AM and could not go back to sleep. I decided to check Facebook and see if it would put me to sleep. The first post I saw was Arsenic Kitchen's newest release, The Air that I Breathe! I was so excited! I have loved that song from the first time I heard it. It was so beautiful and dear to my heart that it brought tears to my eyes.

     In case you do not know who Arsenic Kitchen is, it is a band my oldest son Blake started in 2012. They were actually well on their way in 2014 but things happened and they did not move forward at that time. They have been away for awhile but now they are back with an amazing new lead singer!   I am glad that they took the time off because what they have now is the best sound ever!

     Their first song in many years is The Air that I Breathe. It is one that Blake wrote and had always said he would not release until he felt the time was right and the vocals were exactly what he wanted. It is a song that was near and dear to his heart. Well now it has been released and it is beautiful.

     I always told him I wanted him to find someone to sing it. It had to be just the right person. I even tried to find people who I thought would do it justice. Blake finally has someone on his side who has done it justice.

     I am very proud of my son, I am proud of his accomplishments and his perseverance. He did not give up when it seemed like things were going the wrong way. Music is a part of who he is and he has not let that go. I believe it is worth it and I believe that the new revived Arsenic Kitchen (AK) will go far!

    I am proud of Arsenic Kitchen! They are amazing!

     Please listen to the song on sound cloud. I  will attach the link. If you love it as much as I do like it, share it, like their Facebook Page, share it, and follow them for updates on their up coming album to be released in January.

Update 2020: Arsenic Kitchen has more music on iCloud to stream. They are also about to release their 2nd music video. You can follow them on Facebook.

The Air that I Breathe by Arsenic Kitchen

Photo property of Arsenic Kitchen

+music +rock +Arsenic Kitchen +band

https://soundcloud.com/arsenickitchen/air-that-i-breathe?fbclid=IwAR0Sh5x7T0ZI_adTOHsUqrT3xoewvy2-xKaeBtM0mZMFYLJMAQG-ZqfP2R0

1 comment:

  1. Awesome song! Congratulations to Arsenic Kitchen on getting it recorded. I wish you tremendous success.

    ReplyDelete