Sunday, November 4, 2018

Bohemian Rhapsody Rocked Me! Did it Rock You?

    I just read a review of Bohemian Rhapsody by Vanity Fair. The review said that the movie will not rock you and that it is barely watchable. Hmm I wonder what movie the critics watched? Were they just in a bad mood when they watched Bohemian? Do they just not like Freddie for some reason?

    All of the reviews I have seen by the movie goers have been that it is fantastic! Everyone I know who has seen it has loved it! I absolutely loved it! It was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I rant it up at the top as one of my favorite movies.

     They did an amazing job portraying Freddie and his musical walk to the top. The movie showed how he became the legend that he is. It did not focus on his death which was great! The focus was on his life and his flamboyant personality, talent and drive to do what he loved! He loved music and when he was dedicated to his music he did amazing things.

    I can't even find the words to describe how much I enjoyed this movie!

     I think the movie was fantabulous and I will be watching it again. I will also buy it when the movie comes out.

+Bohemian Rhapsody
+excellent

No comments:

Post a Comment