Sunday, December 20, 2020

Masked: The Puzzle of Who We Are

      I know that many people wear masks because they believe the science that they help. And I totally respect that. Personally though I believe the science that says they are just a placebo to make people feel a false sense of security. They do absolutely nothing. 

     I believe the science that actually states it is unhealthy to wear a mask. I believe our mouths were not meant to be covered for hours at a time. It is just not healthy. 

     I have found the only thing masks do for me is make me feel sad, depressed and short of breath. When I wear one for any length of time my nose gets plugged up and my lungs hurt. Once I am unmasked a while I feel normal again.  

     It depresses me to look around and see only masks. I feel like people have lost their identity and I have lost mine in them. You can't see anyone smile anymore which just makes me sad...so I wrote a poem that pretty much sums up how I feel. I mean no offence to anyone, I respect other people's feelings and thoughts. These are just mine and I hope that others respect my feelings and thoughts.  

     I created a video to go with my poem. 

     Masked: The Puzzle of Who We Are

No comments:

Post a Comment