Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Keep the Mask, Give me Air

      When I wear a face mask I get dizzy and almost pass out. I have always been taught that we need to breath in oxygen and out Carbon Dioxide then breathe in oxygen....that is what I have been told all of my life...but now they say it is ok to cover the mouth and nose blocking oxygen intake. I was not convinced this is healthy.

     I am the person who cannot pull the sheets over my head. I can't breathe! However you do get some air when you do that..I know the panic is just my claustrophobia. I can't crawl under a bed to get things and I for sure can't get into a small space. I freak out...

    All of this aside though I still felt that covering my mouth and nose  with cloth or paper would somehow stop the airflow and that might prove to be dangerous. Passing out to me is rather a dangerous thing as I might bump my head. 

     My mom almost passes out when she wears a mask too. She gets very dizzy, her nose runs and her sinuses bother her. Nothing about any of that seems healthy to me.

     I decided that I would do an experiment to see what happens when people wear masks. I wanted to find out if any oxygen enters the mask. I wanted to confirm my thoughts, that masks restrict airflow.

     I also researched some medical sites to find out more about the mask. 

     My findings are that no air gets into the mask.  People put on the mask and after that only breathe in Carbon Dioxide because there is absolutely no airflow in the mask so therefor no oxygen to breathe. To me this is not safe. Maybe for a short period of time it is ok to go without air but not all day long.

      Through research I have found that there are so many other repercussions from face coverings/ I will share those sites. 

     My conclusion is that it is not safe to wear a mask for hours at a time. Actually I don't even believe it is safe short term. 

     However this is a conclusion each person must make on their own from what they research and believe. 

     Those who want to wear a mask or feel safe in one should wear one but please do take precautions while you do. But those who believe they are unsafe should not be forced

to wear one. I wear a shield however don't really feel that is completely safe  But at least I get oxygen flow. 

     Keep the mask, I want air!! 

    Please however don't just take my word for it regarding the test I conducted. Conduct your own, do research..educate and learn....you might or might not come to the same conclusion I did but at least then you will know. Please also share what you come up with, I am interested. 

    Below is my experiment on the mask and oxygen. Also, some research I conducted about the mask.

Video:

Oxygen Does not Enter the Mask     

Stinky Side Effect of the Mask


Hartford Health Care The Truth About Carbon Dioxide - You will have to click on the redirect for this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment