Sunday, February 17, 2019

White Castle Slider Review

     Rarely do I buy freezer hamburgers anymore. I try to just make my own but not too long ago I was walking by the freezer section and saw these White Castle Sliders. They looked good and like something I might enjoy once in a while. So, I purchased them.  Now I hate onions with a passion. They are disgusting and honestly make me gag. I don't mind them if they are cooked to death and like onion powder...go figure that one...

     Today I decided to give my sliders a try. I wasn't real hungry but a little burger sounded good. I put  them in the microwave, put ketchup on them when they were done and took a great big bite of one. I thought they smelled a bit like onions but figured that was onion powder. However as I chewed I noticed small crunchy things. I spit them out and threw the burgers away.

     No where on the box does it say they added onions. I have never eaten at White Castle so don't know what their products are like. I did notice after looking closer that the pictures shows onions on the burger.

     White Castle should say "with onions" on the box for those who are disgusted by them.  I had to look closely to see them in the picture.  I would not have purchased them had I know there were little nasty onions on them.

     Needless to say I will never purchase White Castle Sliders again and will look closer when purchasing freezer food.

+White Castle Sliders


No comments:

Post a Comment