Thursday, May 3, 2018

Squatters Leave a Mess

    The people who squatted in my house not only left it filthy but when they left the opened every door in the house, all windows and turned the heat up on high. The house is electric so the bill will be very high. While they lived there they ran the electricity bill up too. And since it is in my name I had to pay it. The squatters are responsible for nothing.

     They also had the nerve to take every light bulb in the house. Talk about losers. You move into someones house, live there for free, run up the utilities and then take the light bulbs. WOW.

     One of them also liked to punch walls and did a lot of damage to the walls.

     My house was always clean. I will show the pictures after the squatters were there. I just can't believe people live that way. It is just gross. Thankfully I have someone cleaning it up so will show the after shots too...

+squatters + Colorado
One of the least filthy areas of the house.


Car port, those are cigarette butts.

Dishes in the sink


Disgusting bedroom

Someone likes to hit walls

More wall damage


The livingroom








They even took the light bulbs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment