Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Noah's Potato Head Playhouse Fun

     My grandson has started some potato head videos on youtube. They are cute and fun. I noticed that he watches a lot of videos of kids just playing with their toys and decided he might as well have some fun with it.

    Noah is very outgoing and a little theater kid. He is not at all shy so had no trouble with his video's. He had a lot of fun making them.

     I hope you enjoy them. The first one is from some Disney Potato Head parts my sons and I got several years ago at DCA. You paid one price and filled the back of the spud with different parts and also put as many as your could in your box.

     The other video is of Noah's Playskool Pirate Spud.

     The last video is of Noah's Potato Head story. There will be more stories to come...

Mr Potato Head Disney Spuds

Mr. Potato Head Pirate Spud

Mr Potato Head Disney Story by Noah



   

No comments:

Post a Comment