Sunday, January 17, 2016

Vintage Deer Photo Plaque: Beautiful Addition to Any Decor



      I absolutely love the Zazzle.com Vintage Deer Photo Plaque. The black and white contrast gives it a unique hue. Because of the woodland design this would fit a rustic decor. The black and white makes it fit a modern day decor and I can see it in a restroom or kitchen with its nature design.

     I used to have a completely black and white kitchen, this plaque would have fit perfectly there. In my new home it will fit best in my living room. I see it hanging on a wall above the mantle. I love how different color borders can be added to the design and would possibly add blue to mine so that will match with the black and white.

     I have a lot of pictures and paintings on my walls making the Vintage Deer Plaque a perfect fit. It will not take up a lot of room while adding that modern, natural feel.

     I can also see this plaque in my dining area and kitchen. My dining area is the best fit along with my spoon collection.

     Plaques are meant to enhance a decor and not take over. This plaque enhances without being overbearing. It is an excellent addition to any home.


     Vintage Deer Photo Plaque Buy here   
Art Plaques