Friday, January 8, 2016

El Yucko in Colorado

     I have this friend in California who has been sharing the rain they are having there from El Nino. I have enjoyed his vlogs because he is so funny and it is interesting to see what is going on in California. I absolutely love California and my friend, Anthony is so much fun to watch in his vlogs.

     Last night here in Colorado where I live, we had snow, we had lots of snow. We had more snow at one time than I have seen here in years. From 9 PM to 3 Am we had 10 " of snow fall. I woke up in the night shocked at how much snow we had. So I thought of my friends vlogs and decided to record a video of the snow we got to show him.  I decided to name ours El Yucko. It is wet, cold and yucky.

     Here is my video tribute to El Yucko for you my friend Anthony. I am not good at this vlogging thing, but it was for fun so  enjoy and many hugs to everyone.

     Click on the link to see the video.

     El Yucko in Colorado